Nikon Z9 Now Available for Pre-order
The new Nikon Z9 flagship full frame mirrorless camera is now available for pre-order at major US stores:
Nikon Z9 body: $5,496.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Delivering speed, image quality, and connectivity, the Nikon Z9 is a professional-grade camera characterized by its newly developed sensor, advanced AF performance, and high-resolution 8K video recording. Their first mirrorless flagship camera, the Nikon Z9 stands out as a camera that appeals to photographers and filmmakers working across a wide variety of applications.
Nikon Z9 Key Features
- 45.7MP FX-Format Stacked CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 7 Image Processor
- 8K30p and 4K120p Video, 10-Bit Internal
- Up to 20 fps Raw, 30 fps JPEG Shooting
- 493-Point Phase-Detection AF System
- AI-Based Subject Detection and Tracking
- Blackout-Free Real Live Viewfinder
- 3.2″ 4-Axis Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Vertical Grip, 2x CFexpress Type B Slots
- 5 GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GNSS