Canon RF 600mm f/4 L IS USM Lens: $12,999 at Adorama.
Designed exclusively for EOS R-series cameras, this super telephoto lens is distinguished by its advanced, lightweight design, quick and intuitive handling, and high-speed performance. Optically identical to the EF 600mm f/4 IS III USM lens, the lens features three modes of optical image stabilization with up to 5.5 stops of shake correction to deliver extremely sharp results whether hand-held or mounted on a monopod.
- Super-telephoto, 600mm Lens with Wide f/4 Maximum Aperture, Exclusively for EOS R-series cameras
- Optically Identical to EF 600mm f/4L IS III USM lens; Minimum Focusing Distance of 13.78 ft. / 4.2 m
- Super Spectra Coating (SSC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) Helps Minimize Ghosting and Flare
- Compatible with Canon RF 1.4x and 2x Extenders
- Customizable Electronic Focus Ring, with Manual Focus Capability during SERVO AF
- 9 blade Circular Aperture for Beautiful Bokeh, When Aperture is Stopped Down
- Two Focus Presets Available – Instantly Return to One or Two Memorized Focus Distances
- Dust- and Water-resistant Design, with Fluorine Coating on Front Element for Easy Cleaning
- Lens Format: Full Frame
- Fixed Focal Length: 600mm
- Lens Type: Super Telephoto Lens
- Image Stabilization: Yes (IS)
- Special Features: Bokeh Effect, Dustproof/Splashproof