Available in Sony E and Leica L mounts, the new Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG DN Art mirrorless lens is now available for pre-order online.
- Improved optical performance and more compact size compared to conventional model (similar to SIGMA 85mm F1.4 DG DN | Art)
- Minimized aberrations and exceptional sharpness from F1.4
- At wide apertures, light points on the edge of the image are captured as points, making it ideal for astrophotography
- Very close minimum focusing distance, allowing close-up photography, and beautiful separation between backgrounds and nearby subjects
- 11 rounded diaphragm blades for exceptionally smooth, appealing bokeh
- Designed for minimal flare and ghosting thanks to SIGMA’s anti-flare technology and team of experienced optical engineers
- Stepping-type focus motor with single focusing element ensures speed, smoothness and accuracy with mirrorless systems
- Superb build quality with both aluminum and Thermally Stable Composite components, contributing to its durability, lightness, and operational feel
- Dust and splash-proof structure with a water and oil repellent front coating, plus additional sealing at the mount connection
- Manual aperture ring with click switch (ideal for video use) and lock switch
- AFL button that can be customized via the camera body
- Manual focus ring is designed for premium feel and precise control
- A petal-type, locking lens hood with a rubber grip is also included to help reduce flare and protect the front element
Read more Sigma Deals.