Panasonic has released the new firmware update version 2.0 for Panasonic GH6 mirrorless camera. You can follow the links below to download the firmware update.
- RAW video data output over HDMI
– [5.7K] / [C4K] / [Anamorphic (4:3) 5.8K] / [Anamorphic (4:3) 4.4K] 12-bit RAW video data can be output over HDMI to ATOMOS NINJA V and NINJA V+ devices, to be recorded as Apple Pro Res RAW.* All functions may not be available depending on the situation.* NINJA V+ supports all RAW video data. NINJA V does not support some RAW video data.* Software that supports Apple ProRes RAW is required to edit RAW video recorded with NINJA V/V+.* A LUT (Lookup table) exclusively designed for RAW video is available on the following customer support website to make the same color grading as V-Log/V-Gamut. https://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/dsc/download/lut/s1h_raw_lut/
- Added video recording modes
– Below Apple ProRes 422 HQ/ProRes 422 video recording modes are available.* C4K59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p* FHD59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p
- Expanded compatibility with DJI Gimbal
– Active Track Function of DJI Gimbal “DJI RS 2” and “DJI RSC 2” can be used.