Nikon Z30 Will Be Announced on June 29, 2022
It is almost confirmed that the Nikon Z30 DX-format mirrorless camera will be officially announced around June 29, 2022 (±1 day).
In addition, Nikon will simultaneously release the NIKKOR Z 400mm F4.5 S lens and the Nikon Z9 firmware update version 2.10.
In terms of specifications, the Nikon Z30 mirrorless camera will be equipped with the same 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS image sensor as the Z50 and Zfc, and the price may be less than $1,000.
Nikon Z30 Rumored Specifications:
- 20.9MP DX-format CMOS sensor
- EXPEED 6 image processor
- A new entry-level line to replace the D3x00 series DSLR cameras
- A vlogging-centered camera that features a vari-angle display screen
- 3.2-inch LCD screen
- No electronic viewfinder design
- Support 4K 24p, 30p video recording
- Support Wifi, Bluetooth connection
- EN-EL15c battery
- Single SD memory card slot
- The price is expected to be under €1,000/$1,000.
Nikon Z50 with 16-50mm Lens: $996.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z9
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z7 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z5
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z fc
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z50