Fujifilm XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR Lens now in Stock at major US Stores
The Fujifilm XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR Lens is finally in stock at major US stores. The US price is $1,499.
Fujifilm XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR Lens: $1,499 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
- Focal length: 50mm
- Aperture range: f/1-16
- Camera format: Full frame
- 12 elements in 9 groups lens design
- Includes 1 aspherical element and 2 ED elements
- Offers precise and smooth focusing
- Creates super-shallow depth-of-field
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm for bokeh
- Moisture and dust resistant
The Fujifilm XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR Lens is a superfast prime lens with maximum aperture of f/1.0 delivering beautiful shallow-focus effects and low-light creativity. You can unleash your creativity with the lens’ depth-of-field to create brilliant portrait, lifestyle, documentary, and still-life images in even the most challenging lighting conditions. Its tough, weather-sealed build paired with X Series digital camera’s weather-resistant design lets you shoot in dust, rain, and even freezing conditions.