The Fujifilm X-S10 mirrorless camera is now in stock and shipping at major US stores.
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- DCI/UHD 4K at 30 fps, Full HD at 240 fps
- 425-Point Hybrid AF System
- 2.36m-Dot 0.62x OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- ISO 160-12800, up to 8 fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Featuring the APS-C-sized 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and the X-Processor 4 Image Processor, the Fujifilm X-S10 is capable of continuous shooting up to 8 fps with the mechanical shutter, 20 fps with an electronic shutter, or a 30 fps with an electronic shutter and a 1.25x crop, and it supports internal DCI/UHD 4K video recording at up to 30 fps and Full HD recording up to 240 fps for ultra slow-motion playback.